Do You Dream of Having More Adventures and New Experiences, But Don’t Know Where to Start?
Discover how busy moms are stepping out of their comfort zone to develop an adventure mindset… and gaining confidence and discovering new passions in the process!
Does this sound familiar?
- You love your life. Yet you can’t help but feel like your sense of identity is wrapped up in everyone else. You may not even remember the last time you had any real fun.
- You wholeheartedly enjoy being “mommy”, but along the way you’ve forgotten who you are and what interests you.
- After years of putting everyone else first… you’re finally ready to step out of your comfort zone and prioritize your own self care.
- Now that your kids are getting older, you want to go out and explore on your own, but you don’t feel confident enough to do so.
- Your hobbies and interests revolve around your family, and while you love your role of “mom”, you desperately want something just for yourself.
I’ve been there.
At the end of 2015, I vividly remember trying to fill out a form about my interests and hobbies… and I couldn’t do it. I stared at that form longer than I’d like to admit, only to realize I didn’t actually have any activities and interests of my own.
I knew something had to change. It was important for me to prioritize my own fun and set aside time for myself. I had to figure out how to fit in all the things I always wanted to do, but convinced myself I never had the time for.
That’s when I came up with the idea to take 26 adventures in a year… and I did it! Not only did I discover my likes and dislikes, I grew as a person and experienced more joy than I had in YEARS! So much so that I’ve continued to go on 26 adventures every year since.
Imagine what it would be like to:
- Stop thinking about all the things you want to do, and actually go out and do them!
- Adopt what I like to call an “adventure mindset” and learn to experience adventure in your everyday life.
- Have the confidence to go on adventures and explore on your own, while at the same time prioritizing your own self-care.
- Embrace a sense of wonder, play, and pure joy on your journey of personal growth and self-discovery.
A members-only online community for women, Club 26 will take you on a playful journey of personal growth and discovery through 26 “adventures” a year.
Members of Club 26 will learn how to experience mini-adventures in their everyday life. By implementing baby steps that gradually boost their self-confidence, they will work up to go on 26 adventures a year, and embrace an adventure mindset. This is the ultimate form of self-care!
Club 26 is a monthly membership that includes
the four pillars to self-care through adventure:
Community, Inspiration, Accountability, and Personal Growth
The following are just a few of the things you can expect as a Club 26 member:
- Learn how something as simple as a bucket list can help you tap into your creative self and dream bigger while at the same time nurturing your inner child.
- Be inspired by other women using adventure as self-care who will also provide you with the encouragement, and support to go out on your own.
- Connect with community members both on and offline, and form lasting relationships with other women who are committed to adding more adventure to their lives.
- Discover how to take baby steps that lead to more adventures – both alone and with those you love.
- Create new habits, release old baggage and shift your perspective to one that supports the best outcome for you.
Enrollment is now open for founding members!
For a short time, founding members who enroll by July 31st or before we reach 50 members (whichever comes first) can take advantage of
a $37/month membership or $397 for a lifetime membership
Keep in mind, not only is this the only opportunity to gain lifetime access to this exclusive community, but starting August 1st, the monthly membership fee will go up to $47/month.
Enroll in Club 26 NOW to lock in this incredible discount and tap into your own adventure mindset!
“I got inspired to take more adventures by an impromptu adventure, a wonderful unexpected type of massage. At first, I was very uncomfortable, couldn’t relax but told myself that it was an adventure and that really helped to get out of my little bubble. I can’t wait for more adventures both planned and unplanned!” – Christina
My promise to you…
As a mom, I know what it’s like to get caught up in the hustle-and-bustle of motherhood. I understand what it feels like to love being “mommy” but still crave your own sense of self.
It’s a big reason I created club 26. I’ve seen firsthand the positive impact that 26 adventures a year can bring to one’s life. I want nothing more than for you to experience the joy, confidence, laughter and self-discovery that I’ve found, and Club 26 can make that happen for you!